Saturday, May 5, 2007

In Which I Collapse into Bed......Exhausted!

Here I am at 2:00am…I have delivered all of the cookies and the birthday cake, (I’ll post the picture tomorrow.) the groom’s cake is finished and boxed, the wedding cake tiers are all iced and ready to be assembled on site tomorrow, and I have MOST everything I’ll need to take with me to the wedding packed up and ready to go…I am exhausted!!! But I am really happy to be all ready to go, because both of the boys have games tomorrow, and I do NOT want to miss those! I have one more cake for the weekend, but it isn’t due until Sunday, so I’ll bake the cake tomorrow, and get it decorated Sunday morning before church.

One thing I forgot to mention yesterday ‘cause I was in such a hurry to get going, was the fact that my sister came over THREE DAYS this week to help me with the cookies. I had already turned down another cake someone wanted me to do, but then a couple of people called that I REALLY didn’t want to turn down, so I called my sister, and she graciously agreed to come and help do the cookies! I just wanted ya’ll to know that I didn’t do it all alone! I can’t even image how tired I’d be if she hadn’t helped out….sigh!

Okay, that’s it for now. I’ll be back either tomorrow or Sunday with pictures and my weekend wind up to share with ya’ll. Good night for now….zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!


Now rest.

I insist :)