Monday, March 5, 2007

A Really Good Song!

I was trying to find out how to make a song play automatically on my blog, so you all could hear this, but I can't figure it out. In the meantime, if you look on my sidebar, directly under the "Praying for Ethan" button you will see a media player. Push the "play" button twice (don't ask me why, you just have to push twice!) and you can hear one of the greatest songs I've ever heard. It was written and recorded by sweet little Ethan's aunt specifically for him during this fight, although it is so very appropriate for any number of trials you may be going through. If you follow the link to Ethan's site, you can pull up the lyrics as well as the scripture reference the song was based on.

This is a beautiful song, and I hope it touches you all as much as it did me.

No comments: