Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Cookie Pics I Promised

I finished the 2nd set of cookies for the local highschool girl's softball team today, and as promised, I remembered to take the pictures this time! I'm not sure if you can see the detail or not, but there were 1 dozen of the "lady dragons", 1 dozen of the ones with the mitt embossed into the icing, and 1 dozen with bats embossed in the icing. I was wanting to emboss a dragon, but the details were just too tiny to transfer well enough, so I went with the mitt and the bat. I hope you can see those details in the pictures! I'll make the picture bigger than usual, to hopefully make it easier to see.



Well, there you go. I'm doing a "Grandma's Garden" cake for my Mother-in-Law's birthday tomorrow, so I'll be sure and post a picture of that when it's all finished. We're going to start on the gumpaste flowers tonight, so they'll be good and dry before I airbrush the color on tomorrow.

But now...American Idol is starting and it's time to hopefully say "Goodbye" to Sanjaya!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

I Love how you embossed these! I haven't seen that before??!! Like I've told you before, I wished you lived closer so you could be my cake and cookie girl!! :)