Monday, March 12, 2007

I just HAD to mention it...

Okay, I'm REALLY not supposed to be on this computer thingy for fun stuff until AFTER the kids are down, but I had to do some not so fun stuff on it, so I just HAD to take a second to mention something to you all.

A few days ago, I was out at the local Outlet Mall buying my new Professional HD 6 qt. KitchenAid Stand Mixer (more on THAT at a later post!), when I walked by the Tommy Hilfiger store and ya'll won't BELIEVE what I saw...

EVERY SINGLE COLLAR ON EVERY SINGLE SHIRT IN EVERY SINGLE DISPLAY WAS TURNED UP!!!

I'm talking 1980's style, turned up collars!!! Are ya'll believing this??? If I see any NFL worthy shoulderpads, I don't know what I'll do!!!

2 comments:

Deedra said...

It was bound to happen,...skinny jeans are back, now this! Watch out for electric blue eyeliner!

Tracey said...

Melody,

My 16 year old son will wear his shirts like that and I'm like "what is UP with this???" It is too funny!

Your comment on my blog about your husband sorting the laundry was HILARIOUS! I'd say he's probably the poster child for O.C.D.-ness!

Get back to baking, girl!

Tracey