Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wedding Cakes, Wedding Cakes!

Hello Blogland Friends!

Well, I made it through the wedding yesterday with my trusty helper, Benji! It was an all-nighter the night before, and we worked down to the wire the morning of, but everything turned out pretty well, and everyone seemed pleased with our work! Yea!!! One of my greatest fears is disappointing a bride on her wedding day...YIKES!! So, let's all heave a giant collective sigh of relief and look at some pictures that Benji took for me while I was cleaning up my mess! (He took "straight on" photos, and "looking down" photos, so I'll just include both in case there is something that you can see better in one or the other...

This was the bride's cake...




And this was the groom's...

2 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

WOW!!! Those look amazing! That groom's cake with that cholate oozing over the side and those strawberries is making my mouth water.

The Riley Family said...

They are both beautiful!