Saturday, August 23, 2008

Howdy from the Flying L!!!

Hello Ya'll! I can't believe I actually got this thing to work! I had heard that I could hook my fancy T-Mobile phone to my laptop and use the "internet sharing" program to access the internet...and it worked!!! The crazy thing is, that I kept losing the connection on my phone when I tried to "Twitter" last night, but for some reason, it worked when I drove into town this morning, and it was still working when I got back here...as long as I was sitting in my van in the driveway. As soon as I came inside, it would no longer update "Twitter" for me. It kept telling me that the connection was lost...

So imagine my surprise when I tried the whole "internet sharing" thingy and it actually connected me to the internet!!! Woo-hoo!!!

The only thing is...now we must go eat our lunch. We're on a schedule here, and if you miss meal-time, you miss your meal! So, I just wanted to check in with you and make sure this thing was going to work. Now that I know it does, I'll be back later with some more updates from The Flying L Guest Ranch!

2 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Well, aren't you the snazzy high-tech gal!

That looks like a really pretty and fun place!

HolyMama! said...

hey, that looks like a really great place! if you like it, i'll have to keep it in mind for future trip ideas, too!