Saturday, August 30, 2008

Just Checking In...

Hello Bloggy friends! It's 7:30am and I just delivered an order of cookies for a Longhorn Tailgate party, and Chris Sligh is singing "Empty Me", so I don't want to get out of the van just yet :)
You can click on the song on my player up there and listen with me if you like!

Yesterday I didn't make it over here because I was trying to make cookies and teach school all at the same time...I don't recommend it. This morning we have the first football game of the season, so I'll be there for most of the morning, then I'll be doing laundry and watching the US Open for most of the day, if I can stay awake...I stayed up until the end of the Andy Roddick match last night, and then got up at 4:30 this morning to get everything finished and ready for delivery...yawnnnnn! It was totally worth it, because after a slow start, Andy pulled it out and won in 4 sets, but man I'm tired!

I have a few cake/cookie pictures that haven't been posted yet, so I'll try to get those up later for you.

Okay, song's over, gotta go rally the troops! Talk to ya'll later!

No comments: