Monday, March 19, 2007

A Quick Reminder

I won't be able to write my post this evening as hubby let me go to a Bible Study at church, and would now like my attention to be focused on something other than the computer! However, I did forget to post on Saturday that it was the 17th and time for Holy Mama's Club 17 again. For those of you who participate, I hope you remembered your BSE! For those of you who have NO idea what I'm talking about, click the link on my sidebar, or go here for this month's post regarding the club! The button on my sidebar will take you to last month's post with links to every single piece of information you could possibly want on this subject.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Been out of town and just now catching up! LOVE the cake pictures you posted! You are SOOOO talented!

Also, precious, precious children! Glad all is going well!