Saturday, March 31, 2007

Another gift for you...

Sorry, I didn't get a chance to post today...unwanted unexpected company over today...

However, if there are any of the 6 of you who actually read this thing that DON'T read my friend Lisa over at The Preacher's Wife, you're missing some great stuff. Some of her stuff is quite deep and spiritual, like this one. Some of it is just really, really funny, like this one. But THIS one is by far my most favorite. So, go check her out for yourself, then you can come back and thank me later.

B is taking 3 of the 4 kids away tomorrow to the "Monster Truck Rally" so I'll be free to blog to my heart's content! See you then!

1 comment:

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Oh my goodness!! I just saw this!! You are the most precious thing ever...thank you for the link love my dear friend!! I promise I have much more fun at your place than you do mine..:))

Lisa