Thursday, March 29, 2007

Maddie Learns to Ride Her Bike!

This morning, The Princess of Pink was frustrated because she was trying to ride on the boys' scooter, but kept falling off. Big brother went outside to help her, and came back inside a little later with a surprise for me. Maddie was learning to ride her bike without the training wheels! I took a short video to send to her daddy at work, and decided to post it here and see how it works because I was thinking of making some videos for another post but wasn't sure how that would work. So, here's the princess riding her bike...I'm so proud!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

How precious! And I love the look of excitement on your son's face too! He was proud of his sissy, wasn't he?!

Girl, I have been so busy, I'm not sure if I'll have time to make cookies!!!