Monday, February 23, 2009

Well Howdy Ya'll!

I guess by now you've all figured out that I've been on a little bloggy break. It wasn't intentional, and I didn't feel like I needed a break from the blog, or the computer. I just had a LOT of things to get done here at the house and with the kids' schoolwork. As you know, I had been feeling pretty lousy for awhile and things were just getting farther and farther behind...

No, I'm not all caught up yet, but I am doing much better health-wise, and I'm starting to make a little progress on my lists, so I hope to be back to more regular blog-writing and reading soon! I think I've missed reading all of your blogs more than I've missed writing my own!

I just stopped in today to let you all know that I'm feeling much better (I'll give all the details about that in a future post), and I'll be back soon. I'm still updating my Twitter every now and then, so if you want to follow me on Twitter, just click the link in my sidebar. And if you are Twittering too, please let me know so I can be following you too!

Thanks for still checking in with me and I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

Mocha with Linda said...

I've been thinking about you and wondering how you are feeling and how your MD appt in Dallas went.