Friday, September 19, 2008

Yes, I'm still alive...

Hello everyone! Yes, I'm still alive, and so far today I'm FINALLY feeling pretty good.

Which is a very good thing, because I have a list about 16 miles long to do today! So, I won't be hanging out here with you all, but I did want to check in and let you all know that it looks like I may finally be adjusting to my medicine again, and so far...my legs are just fine. I even started running again this week...woo-hoo!

Okay, I've got to get back to my list now, but this came in my email today, and I wanted to share it with you all, so that you could please be praying for this family. It's not looking good, and all the prayer support they could get, would be great! Feel free to post on your blogs as well!

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/coleruotsala

No comments: