Friday, March 7, 2008

One Down and One to Go!

Well, I've got one cake in the freezer....freezing. One dozen of the cookies finished and drying. And one cake completely ready to be delivered....if it weren't for the fact that I don't have the right size box....aargh! So, I'll be heading over to Michael's right after gymnastics tonight to pick up another box. Then I'll torte and decorate the last cake. After that, I'll crash :) ...and do the cookie bouquet tomorrow!

Here's the finished cake...


It's a little tough to see in the picture, but the shark and all the sealife is 3D.

I'm not going to post the picture of the cookies yet, because they go with the other cake, and I want to post those pictures together. :)

So, now we're off to gymnastics (aka: Mom's uninterrupted reading time) and then it's back to the cakes!

Be back soon!!!

2 comments:

Darlene R. said...

Cute cake! I haven't made one in awhile.
Hope you're doing well. I know that you are probably tired!

luvmy4sons said...

That is such an awesome cake! Wow! I am so impressed. I bake brownies, from a box! LOL!