Thursday, March 6, 2008

Just a Quick Explanation

Today is jam-packed with homeschooling, house cleaning, and cakes and cookies...I know you're excited about that one! Therefore, I don't have time for a long post this morning, but I wanted to explain a couple of the new things here on the blog...

First, is the music player above my posts. I'll be uploading from time to time some of my favorite songs that are currently on my MP3 player. While you are here, hanging out, you can push play on the player and listen to my list, or I think you can click on one particular song and listen to that if you like. I did not set it to play automatically, because I know some people don't like that, and I am here to make you all happy! :) (And just for the record, I am also currently infatuated with the Skinny Songs cd, but it wasn't available to load on the player!)

Second, is the photo montage in my sidebar. I've put 37 of my favoritest cakes in a flickr file and those pictures will rotate on my sidebar, so that you all can enjoy the cakes even when I'm not currently posting cake pictures.

Which leads me to the fact that I have a ton to do today if I'm going to get those cakes and cookies done, so I'd better scoot! As soon as they are all finished, and I've cleaned up a spot to take pictures in, I'll post the new photos for your enjoyment as well!

See you soon....I hope!

2 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Love it! And thanks for not making the music automatic! When my kids are doing homework on watching something it's really annoying to click on something and have a bunch of music start up unexpectedly!

So glad you're back to posting regularly!

luvmy4sons said...

You go girl!