Monday, October 22, 2007

Sick Kids, Tired Mom, No Time....Video Time!!!

Two of my kids aren't feeling well, I've been up at 3:00am for the past two mornings, and quite frankly I can't see straight at the moment and this typing thing is not easy to do when you can't see straight! SOOOOO....I'm going to let you see the final practice of Maddie's cheer team dance! They performed the dance Saturday during half-time at the football game as a final practice before yesterday's all.day.long. Cheer Competition (another post for another day!) My girl is second from the left in the front row--she's the one who counts them out after the cheer is over...I am just so proud, my girl can count!

4 comments:

Darlene R. said...

I have had sick kids too. Hope yours are feeling better. I think we might finally be out of the woods!
Cute routine!!

WendyDarling said...

I hope you get some rest soon. And that everyone is feeling better. :-)

Julie said...

I hope your kids are feeling better soon. I loved the video. She did a great job.

Barb said...

My daughter Mandy cheered from the time she was eight all through high school. She went on to win several competitions and performed at the Hollywood Christmas Parade and the Gator Bowl her senior year. Cheerleading is great!