Thursday, October 18, 2007

Please Pray for Little Ethan



I clicked on the cute little picture of Ethan in my sidebar which takes me to his website where I was hoping to get good news...I found instead a plea for fervent prayer. The leukemia has returned. It had appeared to be packing up and leaving, but it has decided to camp out and stay.

Ethan's parents, Ben and Becky Powell, truly believe God can heal their little boy, but they would really appreciate all the prayer "back-up" they can get. This fight is personal for me for reasons I won't go into in this post. This isn't about me, it's about a little boy and his family who desperately need the healing touch of the Father right now. Will you please pray for Ethan today, and could you please post the request on your own blogs? Can we storm the gates of heaven for "Little E" today?

Thank you everyone, and you can read Ethan's story and get his updates here. If you haven't already, you will fall in love with this special little guy. He is indeed a treasure.

2 comments:

Julie said...

What a sweet little boy. I will definitely send some prayers up for sweet Ethan and his family.

WendyDarling said...

We will definitely be praying. Thank you for letting us know. :-)