Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah....YEAH!!!

I know, I didn't post on American Idol for the past couple of weeks...too much going on, however, I must say something now...FINALLY!!!

Now, I have been careful in the past to state that each of the finalists was a better singer than I could ever hope to be, and the past couple of weeks, Sanjaya has been singing better--although not in the league of the others by any means...HOWEVER, let me state for the record that what he did last night, I COULD HAVE DONE THAT!!! Even my 11 yr. old, who has liked Sanjaya from the beginning, admitted that it was...bad. really. really. bad.

So, thank you America! Now, we can get on with crowning the REAL American Idol!!! Which at this point should be Melinda or Jordin, in my ever-so-humble opinion...

1 comment:

Barb said...

I totally agree - let the serious part of this season finally begin!

I'm thinking Jordin or Blake. Love, love Blake. And Jordin is turning out to be unbelievable - who knew she could sing like that!