Tuesday, February 27, 2007

This One's Gonna Be Short Ya'll

Well, the mad rush has begun to get ready for soccer and baseball practice. Last night I was up 'til midnight baking and decorating baby shower cookies for a client, so I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. Today we delivered the cookies and this evening we have soccer practice and then a baseball scrimmage immediately after.

I wish I had pictures of the cookies to post for you, but my camera is still M.I.A. and I didn't get the cookies finished before B left for work with his camera this morning. Gotta do something about another camera!

Anyway, I need more movie recommendations...and Corinne said she WILL go to another movie with me, she's just going to check it out first so she knows it won't be a tear-jerker! Perhaps we'll see the new Spiderman 3 together. We both like the Spiderman and Pirates of the Caribbean movies, so that should work out for us.

Okay, I'll try to write a REAL post later this evening after all the sports. In the meantime, if you are in need of a giggle or two, check out Kelli's post.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: