Wednesday, February 21, 2007

American Idol Crisis!

Okay, so my DVR had some sort of psychiatric break down last night, and when I returned from baseball practice, (a balmy 61 degrees and no wind this week--thank you, Jesus!) there was no American Idol, and no House anywhere to be found on my Recorded List!!! I checked it out, and it's got tonight's and tomorrow's episodes all ready to record, but for some reason it completely flaked last night!!! I missed Chris Sligh!!! So for now, my friends, I must go check out the World Wide Web for any hope of watching the episode online. Then I must check in with BooMama 'cause ya'll know she was watching and can probably give me a recap that is almost as good as being there, and definitely way funnier!

I'll be back later with an actual post for you, but right now I-MUST-FIND-AMERICAN-IDOL!!!

*UPDATE: Just in case you were wondering, I did manage to find a video clip of last night's AI recap that they do at the end of the show where they show little snippets of each performance. Not exactly what I was looking for, but at least I got to hear each guy sing! I tried to post the video here for any of you who might have missed the show as well, but alas it just isn't working today...sorry. And yes, BooMama did not fail me...she gave a brief synopsis of each performance on her site today! Oh, and House wasn't on since AI was two hours, so I only missed one of my shows last night after all!

No comments: