Monday, August 6, 2007

Can I start this day over?????

It's been a tough day...

It's been a day that begged for an entire bag of Hershey's "Special Dark" miniatures...

It's been a day that pleaded for a bucket (not a pitcher) of margaritas WITH SALT...

Unfortunately, the mean, mean, doctor-man took such medications away from me and substituted them with 5 giant horsepills...

Paula Deen made some yummy looking "Pecan Squares" today that were "technically" not allowed either, but I would have taken the risk, if I had been willing to put back on the 8 lbs. I've just spent six weeks sweating off!!! I swear I hear Bob Harper in my head whenever I even think about eating something with more than 10 calories in it!

Anyway, the good news is that today is over. The kids have all been sent to bed. (notice I didn't say that they were all in bed, because that would be presumptuous on my part!) I have some tasty low sodium tuna salad waiting in the fridge for me. And tomorrow will start fresh with no mistakes in it....let's hope I can make it through breakfast before they all start piling up again!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Mean, mean doctor man.

Bad.

WendyDarling said...

Congratulations on losing the 8 lbs. :-) It is a hard thing to do!

I have had days like that too. On those days I want TWIX bars and PIZZA. Yeah, it's been a LONG time since I've had either... Mean, MEAN doctor men. :-(