Monday, March 3, 2008

Spring Cleaning....in Winter!

As you may have noticed, there is a bit of a new look here at the house of kids and cakes! It's still a work in progress, but soon all will be updated and my sidebar will re-appear with all of it's linky-goodness, but hopefully cleaner and neater goodness...

I am also trying to go room by room in the house-o-mine and do the same thing...purging and cleaning...ugh! So, I'll be in and out over the next few weeks with snippets and updates, and I'll be checking in on all my friends too, but for tonight, I'd like to ask for your prayers one more time.

A friend of mine was in a bad car accident and although he's going to be okay, he has a long road of recovery ahead of him. I was a flower girl in his parents' wedding, so this family has been close to me for a long, long time. I looked to see if there was an article in the local paper, or something on the local news that I could link for you, but I was unsuccessful. So, if you wouldn't mind praying for my friend, Jason, to have a quick and total recovery...that would be just awesome!

He's going to have some surgery to fix his beautiful face, but I think they are really praying for his eye. His eye socket is cracked and the swelling is putting pressure on his eyeball and causing him some disorientation. So for now, that's the prayer request as I know it...like I said, just pray for a quick and complete recovery.

Thanks ya'll...now it's back to the Pre-Spring Cleaning!

2 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

Loving the new look!

Barbie @ Mamaology said...

Praying for your friend!

Like your new look:)Pyzam is fun, isn't it:)

And Happy Spring cleaning!