Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Little Linky for You

Hello Everyone! It's "Tackle it Tuesday", which I haven't joined in on in quite some time, but I feel the need to jump back in and get to some tackling...but I'll have to do that later, when we're all finished with schoolwork around here.

For now, I just wanted to share a fabulous article that Phil Vischer (otherwise known as Bob the Tomato to all of us Veggie Tale fans) wrote on his blog today. He is in the process of revealing the plans for his new company, "Jelly Fish" and he shares a little of the "Why" of his vision today. I personally think he's right on the money, and I can't wait to see what's coming next! So, if you have a minute, head on over to Phil's Blog and see what he has to say. It's really, really, good!

Now, it's off to school around here!

4 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Glad to see you're posting. Love the new look. And that's interesting what Phil wrote.

luvmy4sons said...

This is so what I meant about a New Look at Salt in my blog. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through the comments on Mr. Vischer's blog.

Any ideas as to what his plans are?

Melody said...

To Scott,

I'm sorry that I've not answered your question, but your email doesn't come through. You come through as a "no-reply". So, I'm hoping that you clicked the little button to receive follow-up comments on this post, so that you will actually get this!

ANYWAY, just guessing from Phil's latest blog entry, I'm hoping that he's planning to start his own television station airing christian shows for kids. I hope, I hope, I hope!