Monday, April 9, 2007

Where I have been...

I bet you're wondering where I've been...Well, I had to make this for our Easter Dinner out at my parents' house.



And I had to make this for my friend's daughter. Her birthday fell on Easter Sunday this year, so she wanted an Easter cake.



Then, I had to make these for the same girl to take to school today to share with her class!



And now, I have to go clean up the mess I made in the kitchen and get the girl ready for ballet and make sure the boy and the man have clean uniforms for the baseball game tonight...oh yeah, and start school!

However, I will leave you with a picture of the Princess in her Easter Dress, hat and gloves...isn't she beautiful? It was a shame that she had to wear her heavy winter coat over it to church because on Saturday, a cold-front came through and the temperature dropped to 35 degrees! We had sleet falling most of the day...may I remind you that this is April...in TEXAS?!? Last week it was 87 degrees and we were in shorts and t-shirts. It might be in the 90's later this week, but for Easter, we get...ICE!!



And, here is the little guy hunting his Easter eggs in the house because it was TOO DARN COLD outside!



So, that is where I've been, and now I am heading into the kitchen to clean up, and hopefully I'll be back later to tell you all about my doctor's appointment last week...it was quite the experience let me tell you!

4 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

The cakes and cookies are AWESOME! Love the photos of the kids....It was brrr cold here also and we had the 80's just the week before.

Linda

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Oh I am so glad you are back!! You got a lot accomplished anyway...much more than me...:))

Your babies were B U tiful...

Anonymous said...

You might not believe me, but I was going to write and tell you how we are the same because I have 3 boys and a girl too... but then I realized I have 4 boys and a girl! :) 2 months old and I still forget to count him! :) Cute easter pictures, it looks like you all had fun, even inside!

Tracey said...

Wow! You have been busy! Love the pictures!