Saturday, September 13, 2008

There's a Hurricane...and yet my world is quiet!

I have nothing to post. I can't think of a single thing to share with my bloggy friends. What's up with that?

1. The Longhorn football game was postponed because of the hurricane, so I didn't have to make my weekly cakes and cookies for that. Therefore, I have no pictures to share with you.

2. My daughter's football game was cancelled because of the hurricane, so I have no cheerleading stories to share.

3. My husband is out playing with his deer feeder and his motorcycle, so the kids and I are just chilling at the house.

4. My washing machine is on it's dying breath, so there is no doing laundry today.

In short, life has been boring around here for the past couple of days, and I have nothing fun to share with you all. Boring is nice sometimes, but not very good blog fodder I'm afraid.

Well, I do have an NCIS marathon to watch, and baby shower cake to bake for tomorrow, and some cookies to make for some friends who have been waiting...patiently, so hopefully, I will have something good to share with you all later on today!

In the meantime, enjoy your weekends with your families, and those of you in Ike's path...stay safe!

No comments: