Monday, September 29, 2008

The Brain, It is the First to Go....

All day long, while I was at the park for Moms and Tots, and driving to the bank, and then to the dentist, and even while I was sitting in the dentist's chair being cleaned and polished, I thought of a TON of things to come over here and tell you all about when I made it back home to my computer....

...they have all eluded me. I honestly cannot think of a single thing that I wanted to share with blogland. Can you spell f-r-u-s-t-r-a-t-i-n-g??????

So, here I am with nothing to say....sigh. And I need to leave in about 31 minutes to take the girl to cheerleading practice. And I have a list of things I wanted to get accomplished before I left. And I haven't even started because I came home from the grocery store with a massive headache, and I needed to lie down until the acetaminaphen/aspirin combo kicked in.

So, I guess I just stopped in to say that I have nothing to say...sigh.

I'll try again tomorrow....perhaps my brain cells will have awakened by then...............zzzzzzzzzzzz....

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I can write beautiful posts in my head... then by the time I actually sit at the computer POOF - they've disappeared.