Tuesday, August 26, 2008

This Is Huge!

Ya'll, I'm writing this post ON MY PHONE!!! One of the things that has bothered me about Blogger was that although I could read blogs on my phone, I wasn't able to leave comments unless it was aTypepad blog. I couldn't leave comments on Blogger blogs, and I couldn't post from my phone.

BUT THEY FIXED ALL THAT!!!

And here I am typing a post from cheer practice! Of course, I can think of nothing to blog about, but I'm here anyway...JUST.BECAUSE.I.CAN!!!

I guess I should go now and find out what else I can do now...I wonder if I can post pics and videos from my phone now too??? Okay, I'm off to try and be geeky!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool! I'm glad you figured it out. I have NO IDEA how to do that. It would make my head explode if I tried.

Go here:

http://tracyecakes.blogspot.com/2008/08/my-very-first-award.html

I have something for you!