Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I have no words...

I am not nearly as attentive to this blog as I once was, and hope to once again be. I used to post almost daily...DAILY! Now I'm finding that weekly is more the norm...yikes! I don't even realize that it's been so long between posts. I come back here to write and discover that it's been 4 or 5 days since my last post and I'm completely shocked. I just get caught up in the daily grind around here and I lose my grasp on the whole space-time continuum thingy.

Anyway, along with the sporadic blogging, I've also calmed down quite a bit on checking my referrals on the old Site-Meter. I used to check that thing almost daily to see what internet searches were bringing people to the blog....mainly I wanted to make sure there were no weirdos out there looking for their weirdo obsession materials here at my bloggy home. So, I decided that perhaps it was time to check the old Site-Meter this morning to see just how people were finding me these days, and I saw this:


Google Search: "Order bugs online to eat"



I about fell out of my chair laughing! I'm so hoping that this is not what people think of my cakes!!! ROFL!!!

But now you're curious right? You want to know why the amazing Google search engine sent them here to "order bugs online to eat", don't you? I know I did! So, I clicked on the search myself and it brought up this post from Halloween last year where I shared the story of my oldest boy eating a cricket for his team at a youth group event. Friends, if that story led anyone out there to go out and eat crickets themselves...I do deeply, deeply apologize...and I do mean deeply.

Bon Appetit, Y'all!

No comments: