Thursday, November 29, 2007

I Did It!

I actually cleared my Bloglines without hitting "all read". I did skim a few posts, well, a lot of posts, BUT I did catch up with everyone that I love, and left comments here and there....

Oh wait, was I supposed to make breakfast? Or lunch? Gee, and here it is dinnertime! I did manage to get Benji in to the dentist to get his tooth fixed....again....so that we can have a decent Christmas picture, and I did a marathon trip ($289.00 worth) at Sam's, so really, it hasn't been a totally non-productive day! Besides, after reading through the 12 or so posts I was behind on here I've been totally motivated to get up off of this couch and clean something! And after catching up with Lisa and seeing her pictures here I'm a bit more excited about the whole bathroom tile extravanza going on over here. In fact, I'm so excited, I'm going to go take a picture for you...not a "before" picture exactly, but more of an "up to our eyeballs in demolition" kind of picture. Actually, the shower has been fixed, and is no longer pouring out water by the gallon, but the new tile, fixtures, and window have yet to be purchased or installed...sigh. Hopefully, the man will get some time this weekend to do some work on it.



In the meantime, I've got to go start some laundry, unload and reload my dishwasher, and fix the monsters children something to eat before they completely fill up on Snickers, Ice Cream, and raisins...which seem to be their food choices de jour!

No comments: