Thursday, June 14, 2007

You Scratch My Back....I'll Scratch Yours...

Okay, so I know you are all dying to see the hair...well unfortunately, I had a lot of trouble getting a picture of myself that shows all those lovely platinum streaks. Also, washing it a few times has kind of calmed it down a bit...thank goodness! Anyway, I took a picture in my bathroom mirror, but it comes out a little fuzzy and fades those streaks right out, plus I look like I have one too many chins because the camera is down low, and pointed up at my face. I tried setting up the camera and hitting the timer, and it worked okay in my white chef's coat, but with my red shirt, it just came out blurry. My camera is awesome for sports shots and other outdoor activities, but it doesn't like inside shots too much....sigh. So, anyway, here is a blurry, slightly disproportionate picture of me with the new hair...


And here is my new profile picture in my chef's coat. Since I always have to wear my hair up, when I'm working, I thought I'd wear it up for the picture as well. :)




Now that I've satisfied your curiosity...well at least as well as I can until my sister comes back from her trip to Hawaii...and no, I'm not jealous at all, ahem... here's where you can do a little something for me. I'm going to give another quick little lesson in how to leave comments without starting a google account for those of you who I know are just dying to let me know that you are out there reading, but don't know how to do it without filling out all those forms to start a google account. :)

All you have to do is click on the word "comments" at the bottom of the post you wish to comment on. Then, you type in your comment, fill in that annoying word verification thingy that keeps spammers from being able to leave comments, and then click on "anonymous". That will post your comment without you having to have a google account. Now, isn't that easy? So, now I expect to be seeing more than 2 and 3 comments on my posts folks....I had 12 comments on the recent meme, and I was just so excited, that now I want more, more, more!!!

And now, I must leave you so I can fix dinner for the kids, and get ready to go spend the evening making "Stampin' Up" cards with my buddy D. I haven't seen her in a l-o-n-g time, so I'm really looking forward to it! And now, she knows how to leave comments, so I expect to hear from her a LOT more often! LOL!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here I am testing my own instructions just to make sure that I stated them correctly! :)

Kelli said...

You pretty, young thing! Love the hair!

Barb said...

I love your hair, too. And I especially like the way you have it pulled back in the second shot. Very professional looking!

I'd add that anyone who has to hit anonymous to leave a comment should remember to tell you who they are at the end of the comment.

I get some of the nicest comments from people and it's very frustrating to not know who the're from.

And yeah, I'm not the least bit jealous that Mandy and Aaron will be basking on the beaches of Maui in two weeks either. Not one bit.

LOL

Cheri said...

You must be feeling a little better! Look at the smile!

Anonymous said...

Leaving the land of lurkerville to let you know I love your blog. ANd I even have it bookmarked so I can visit often. BTW...you do a great job on your cake/cookie decorating.
Amy:)

Anonymous said...

Aloha! Guess who?

Anonymous said...

Just saying hi and letting you know that you have some readers in GA - me and my sister. She found you and sent me over to take a peek at your cookies and cakes. Very nice! And thanks for sharing.

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

I'm loving you in the chef jacket...how cool are you?? :))

Hoping you are feeling better...

Lisa