Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Not What I was Expecting...AT ALL!!!

Okay, I did this, just because I naively think "medication" when I hear the word "drugs". Seriously, when I saw this little "fun things to put on your blog" entitled "What drug is your personality like?" I was thinking, *Tylenol*, *Robitussin*, probably *Vicodin* (You know since it probably makes up about 5% of my blood volume by now.) I was completely unprepared for this:
Your Personality Is Like Cocaine

You're dynamic, brilliant, and alluring to those who don't know you.
Hyper and full of energy, you're usually the last one to leave a party.
Sometimes your sharp mind gets the better of you... you're a bit paranoid!


Now seriously, besides the totally freaky picture that accompanied my result, *Cocaine*? I'm like *cocaine*???? This can't be good, people...it just can't. So, I read the reasons why my personality is so lethal and could cause some serious nosebleeds if not a full on sinus infection, and you know, DEATH! So, let's break this down, shall we?

"You're dynamic, brilliant, and alluring (well, that's not so bad now, is it?) to those who don't know you (Well, allrighty then!)

"You're hyper and full of energy, and usually the last one to leave the party" Does laying on the couch, on a heating pad (the man calls it my heat rock...mmm hmm)with a Diet Coke in one hand and the tv remote in the other, constitute "hyper and full of energy"? 'Cause if it does, oh yes ma'am, THAT is me! And yes, I WAS the last one to leave the party last night, but that's just cause I went to the bathroom, and when I came out, everyone was heading out the door! (I knew I should have brought margaritas instead of a stupid strawberry cake!)

"Sometimes your sharp mind gets the better of you...you're a bit paranoid." Seriously, paranoid, me? I'm as cool and calm as they come...really.

You know, I was really expecting something more along the lines of:

"You are *Pepto-Bismol* -- You bring comfort and relief to all who meet you."
"You are *Nyquil* -- You relax those around you, and bring rest to tired souls."
Or even "You are *Midol* -- You make the worst days better for all who know you!"

Oh well, live and learn...and by all means, JUST SAY NO!!!!

And for those of you who have been emailing me, sorry for not responding. The computer had it's first official crash two days ago, and I just got it back up and blogging today. I still can't use the wireless, so I have to type in the kitchen, at the table where I can be plugged in which is seriously interfering with my heat rock time! Anyway, I haven't been able to answer email or anything for a couple of days...I'm not sure how I'm still breathing, really. But I'm feeling okay for those who asked (Kelli :). Yesterday was a really good day, and I got a ton of housework done and even made a cake (the aforementioned strawberry one). Today, I'm still not in any pain, but my feet are swollen, and I've felt nauseated on and off all day...mostly when I eat. Oh well, I could stand to lose 5 or 12 pounds anyway! BUT, I do go back to Mr. Doctor Man tomorrow for my post-surgery appointment. If he tells me anything new, I'll let you know. :) Thanks for asking!

No comments: