Thursday, June 28, 2007

Oh Where Oh Where Have I Been???

Well, for those who noticed that I was gone....I'm back! My computer totally crashed and wouldn't even turn on. Well, 6 days and almost $200 later, all is fixed...sigh.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to write a post right now, but I will be back soon with wedding cake updates and pictures. I just wanted to let those who may have been concerned know that I am still alive and well...still feeling pretty good (YA-HOO!!!)....and ready to get back to blogging soon!

3 comments:

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

so glad you are back!! :))

i need a cake fix...i love looking at all the new creations..it's almost like i can smell them, except not.

Glad you are feeling good!

Lisa

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Got something for you on my blog...come over when you get a chance! :))

Lisa

Tracey said...

okay, I did notice you had been gone! Glad all is better with your computer, but sorry about the 200 bucks! Yikes!

Speaking of Lisa's blog...what is UP with that picture of the uterus cake??? Too funny!