Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I just HAD to tell you about...

...the sign posted on the door of Target this afternoon. It said, "Manual door is out of order, please use automatic door." Can we just let that sink in for a second? The door that you PUSH open with your own brute strength, is on strike, but the one that has to open itself just because someone walked up to it is more than happy to take up the slack!

Okay, that's it for now. I just needed to share that bit of insanity with the bloggy world. And now, I need to get to bed...after I eat and take my pills that is...sigh. Oh, and I've been tagged by two different people to post 7 random things about myself that you don't already know, so hopefully I'll find some time to do that tomorrow in between the kids, cakes, dishes, and laundry...not to mention the vacuuming, and mopping!

Good night for now, and for all of those of you that haven't received any comments from me on your blogs lately...I'll try to rectify that as well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm testing the comment thing cause one of my friends, who shall remain nameless, was having trouble with them.

La, la, la, gee, what a GREAT post! LOVE the blog!!! You are so funny and talented, and beautful...okay, it's turning sick now...I'm done!

Your biggest fan

Robin Green said...

That is pretty funny. I have felt so put out before because the automatic door wasn't working--poor me had to open the door all by myself--funny that it's the other way around.