Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hello Cyberspace!

Wow, I was just playing around redesigning the blog a little bit, and I just noticed that my last post was 11 days ago! Can you say, "Melody's been busy?" Geesh!

Just for the record, we had a fabulous Christmas, and even now we are chilling with some of the in-laws. We had planned to come home today, but the weather turned yucky and we decided we didn't want to drive home in the yuck. So, we're wearing out our welcome for one more night!

Last night consisted of WAY too much food, and WAY too much fun! We played "Dance Dance Revolution" (the High School Musical version), Rock Band, and Yahtzee into the wee hours of the morning, and the kids and Ben road dirt bikes for just about every.single.second. that there was daylight to be had. Smiles

Tonight we're all just a bit more mellow, hee-hee. We are all chilling with a movie on TV and our laptops clicking away! I think there are 4 laptops total in use at the moment. (Insert "I Love Technology" song from Napoleon Dynamite here.)

When we return home, I'll be sending out my Christmas Cards New Year's Cards. I ordered this time from an online place rather than just getting them at my local store, and they didn't arrive until 2 days before Christmas...sigh. I had intended to bring them with me and get them sent out from here, but I forgot them...double sigh. So, if you were expecting a card from me...it's coming, I promise!!! Shy Whistler

Well, the kids are calling (along with the leftovers...ahem) so I'm going to sign off. I've still got some tweaking to do on the new blog design, but I'd love to know what you think of it so far! Any suggestions? Anything hard to read?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Blogland! Christmas Lights

3 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Like the new look! The blue is so pretty.

What?! No Christmas cake?!

Merry Christmas weekend & Happy New Year!

Kelli said...

This is a fav color combo of mine, so I'm lovin' the new look!

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

The design is beautiful! Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas with lots of fun family games! And time to relax - NICE!!