Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Sing-a-Long

This is one of my all-time FAVORITE songs off of Mandisa's newest CD. I love this song because it's about worshiping and giving God praise even when you don't think you have anything to bring to Him. It was my anthem when I was going through my latest kidney battle.

Every time I've heard it over the past few weeks, I've thought of Kelli and other friends and family who are going through some life-changing and scary medical issues. So, I thought I'd share it with all of you today just in case you might be going through something that makes it difficult for you to praise God right now.

I hope it blesses you as much as it blesses me each and every time I hear it. :)

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Guess who's goign to be at Women of Faith this weekend? Me. And guess who's supposed to be there too? Mandisa. OOOO. I hope she sings this!