Friday, January 23, 2009

Odds and Ends...

Since I went missing for awhile there, I thought I'd take this opportunity to catch up on a few things that I never posted here on the blog. But first...

I went to the mailbox today, and look what I found waiting for me from Patsy Clairmont!

Look what I just got in the mail from@patsyclairmont! Woot-Woot! on TwitPic
I'm not exactly sure why the picture is sideways, it was straight when I uploaded it...Anyway, I'm so excited, and David has been begging me to read the "Basil and Parsley" book to him ever since I pulled it out of the package!

Thanks Patsy!!!

And I made a baby shower cake, and a cookie bouquet awhile back, and I don't think I ever posted the pictures. So, here you go!

And the last thing I have to share with you all today, is a very, very short video that Benji and I made for his youth group meeting this week.

He said that one of the youth leaders asked him to make a 30 second video of some of the "extreme sports things" that he does. We weren't able to take videos of his trials bike events and jumps, or of his trampoline acrobatics on such short notice, but we did find some video that we had taken this past summer of some of his bicycle stunt riding. The video ended up being about 1 minute and 12 seconds because we just had to include the bloopers at the beginning...but the youth group agreed that the bloopers were totally worth the extra 42 seconds! He's was so proud to take the video for his friends to see, that I thought I'd share it with you all as well.





2 comments:

Kelli said...

Great video! I bet they loved it at youth group.

Miss you and hope you're feeling better.

Cheri said...

You did a terrific job with that video.

But honestly, i'm glad it's your boy building ramps and jumping them. We're incredibly nervous an dover protective parents. We'd both have to be on meds to watch our boy do that! But God knows that and didn't give the Boy any of those interests!