Thursday, May 29, 2008

We have a Winner!!!

Hello My Internet Friends!

Sorry, I've been missing again. We went camping over the Memorial Holiday Weekend, and then we've spent the past few days trying to unpack, and reclaim our lives here at the homestead. I have lots of news to share and lots of pictures of the kids and cakes and such, but I'll be back with all of that later....I PROMISE!

Right now, I need to announce the winner of my copy of "Sweet Caroline" by Rachel Hauck. I put each name on a slip of paper, and had Jon draw one name out, and the winner is.....

lyn 21!

Congratulations lyn 21! As soon as I get your address, I'll mail this book out to you!

Now, I must go and get dressed and ready for my day...lots to do today, but I'll be back later with some updates and pics for you.

No comments: