Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Typical Day?














This was the conversation today at our house while cleaning out the kids drawers and trying to reorganize life...

One of the Boys: (can't remember which one)  "I need some, blah, blah, blah...(I wasn't really paying that much attention)"
Me:  (after an hour of working on the SAME 2 drawers with the boys...and their bickering and griping)
        "I need to get some new kids."
Benji:  "Where would you get new ones?"
Me:  "Craig's List"
Benji:  "They don't have kids on Craig's List."
Me:  "They're about to have 4 of them."
Jon:  "Mom really could be a comedian."

:)












2 comments:

mandyc said...

This is why I might have to consider homeschooling ...sometimes I wonder what the teacher is hearing when I send my oldest to kindergarten. Oh I have my moments too............ :)

http://mommymomentswithmandy.blogspot.com/2011/10/let-river-flow.html

vishal singh bisht said...

online professional courses in india



I think this is a standout amongst the most noteworthy data for me. What's more, I'm happy perusing your article. In any case, should comment on a couple of general things, The site is superb, the articles is extremely incredible